Find a Meeting
Area 22 WebMail
Join Us... With Complete Abandon
64th Annual Indiana State Convention
East Central Regional Conference
July 14th - 16th, 2017
|Grand Wayne Convention Center
|120 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46802
|Hilton Fort Wayne
|1020 South Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46802
|Click Here to Book Your Room Registration Code: ISC
| or Book your room by phone: (260) 420-1100
- $105.00 Room Rate with Code
- $ 25.00 Registration
- $ 35.00 Banquet
- Convenience fee added to online registrations
Register By Mail:
- Download the registration flyer.
- Complete the registration form and calculate your total.
- Make your check payable to 2017 IN State Convention.
- Mail the registration form to the address below.
- 2017 IN State Convention, PO Box 926, Griffith, IN 46319
Click Here to Register online at our Event Page
- Ice Cream Social Friday and Saturday Nights
- AA Workshops
- Al-Anon Speaker
- Al-Anon Workshops
- Friday Early Bird Meeting
- Saturday Night Banquet
- Saturday Night Entertainment
- Sobriety Countdown
- Jane L., Jacksonville Fl
- James L., Jacksonville FL
- Brenda P., Indianapolis IN
- John Mc., Nashville TN
- Lyla G., Middletown IN (AFG)
Phone: (765) 450-9392
Our location has changed from the Radisson Hotel at Star Plaza in Merrillville to the Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center.
We have been very busy making arangements for a new location since the Radisson announce that they were closing in order to build a new facility.
We hope to have more information soon. Please check back we will have new information posted as soon as it becomes available.
New flyers and registration forms will be available soon. Online registration will also be available after all details have been finalized.
Please disregard previosuly release flyers and bookmarks.
This website is developed for Area 22 Indiana, of
Alcoholics Anonymous by the Area 22 Public Information Committee and
does not claim responsibility for content of pages developed by any
of its Districts, information provided by its committees, or links to
Copyright © 2017
This website is maintained by the Area 22 Public Information
Committee on behalf of the Area 22 Assembly